The sun dips low paints the sky with fire.
夕阳西下,将天空染成一片火红。
My horse and I we've grown so tired.
我的马和我,我们都累坏了。
Dusts on my boots A trail unknown.
靴子上沾满了灰尘,前路茫茫。
I ride these mile across the plains alone.
我独自骑行,穿越这片平原。
Across the plains alone I hear the wind soft moan.
独自穿越平原,我听见风轻柔的呜咽。
The lone some too it chills my bone
孤独亦如此,寒彻骨底。
No home inside no place to call my own.
没有家,没有属于我的地方。
Just me and the stars across the plains alone.
只有我和星空,独自穿越平原。
A coyote's cry cuts the evening air.
郊狼的嚎叫划破夜空。
Echoes of life though none are there
生命的余音缭绕,尽管那里空无一人。
The moon climbs high red silver tone.
月亮高悬,红银色的光芒。
Lights my way across the plains alone.
照亮我独自穿越平原的路。
Miles behind and miles ahead.
身后漫漫长路,前方亦是漫漫长路。
Memories linger like words unsaid.
回忆萦绕,如同未说出口的话语。
Across the plains alone hear the wind soft moan.
独自穿越平原,我听见风儿低语。
The lonesome tune it chills my bone.
那孤独的旋律让我寒彻骨底。
No home inside no place to call my own.
没有家,没有一个属于我的地方。
Just me and stars across the plains alone.
只有我和星星,独自穿越平原。
The prairie whispers secrets untold hearts once young,
草原低语着不为人知的秘密,曾经年轻的心,
now we know I hum a song,
如今我们都已明白,我哼着歌,
My voice drawn to keep my mind across the plains alone.
我的歌声驱散孤独,独自穿越平原。
下载
您好,本帖含有特定内容,请回复后再查看。